How to create a page for your project
1. Join our Google Group .
2. Click on the Sign-In link at the bottom of the website. You need to be logged into your Google account. The site will reload in the editing mode.
3. Navigate to the Project List page.
4. Click on the New Page button which looks like this:
5. Name your project page.
6. Choose Project Page template:
7. Choose the "Put page under Project List" option:
8. Click on the "Create" button which looks like this:
9. Your new page will open in the edit view. Customize it by replacing placeholder content with information about your project.
10. Click the "Save" button.
11. Add your project page to the Project List.
You are done! Congratulations!