How to Create a Page for Your City
1. Join our Google Group .
2. Click on the Sign-In link at the bottom of the website. You need to be logged into your Google account. The site will reload in the editing mode.
3. Navigate to the Cities page.
4. Click on the New Page button which looks like this:
5. Name your City's page. Follow the "City-Country" format.
6. Choose Location Page Template:
7. Choose the option "Put under Cities."
8. Click on the "Create" button which looks like this:
9. Your page will open in the edit view. Customize it by replacing placeholder content with information about your event.
10. When you are finished editing, click the "Save" button.
11. Navigate back to the Cities page and click the "Edit" button
12. Find the box for your city.
13. Add information about the venue and dates.
14. Change the link of "More Info Soon" so that it points to your new page.
15. Replace the text "More Info Soon" with "View Details."
16. Click the "Save" button.
You are done! Congratulations!